Your space to breath
Chrysalis is your place to breath and learn tools which will help you to fight against the side effect of stress and prevent you to fall into burnout.
Stress have a huge impact on the body. It have the power to make you ill.
We will explain you how to build resilience to work pressure. The ability to manage workload and still outperform expectations can be enhance by keeping mind and body healthy.
Light Bubble Retreats offers you a super-charged and super-fast holistic care.
In peaceful and quiet environment, you will learn easy and practical techniques to achieve an alert mind in a relaxed body even the world around you is whirlwind.
During this session, we will use easy breathing techniques, simple and soft movements, visualization and focusing exercices which can be adapted in your everyday life with ease and flexibility.
You will be more aware of your body and feelings and face everyday’s life challenges with more resilience and strength.
Instant Serenity Program:
- 10:00-10:30 am Welcome and Tea time
- 10:30 – 11:45 Sophrology group session
- 11:45 – 12:00 pm Break
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm Lunch (Organic meals)
- 1:00 – 3:00 pm Themed workshop
- 3:00 – 3:30 pm Questions
- 3:30 – 4:30 pm You are free to leave or remain up to 4:30pm at the latest to relax and use the Chill Space, have an informal chat with our Sophrologist, have the one to one session you booked or simply go for a walk in the gorgeous countryside around.
Our workshops cover the themes of stress management, sleep management, nutrition and healthy cooking, managing your energy better, mindful working and living, and practical strategies for better living and working,
1 day session: £95
5% discount for 6 sessions booked in advance: £541 (£5 save per session)
10% discount for 10 sessions booked in advance: £855 (£10 save per session)
What is included in an “Instant Serenity” Retreat Day?
- A Sophrology group session in the morning
- A 2-hour themed workshop in the afternoon
- Free access to herbal tea bar
- Organic Lunch (all diets catered for, just let us know)
- “Chill Space”
- Plenty of time to rest and recharge and lovely walks in the local countryside.